A Living Compass ministry can be adopted in several formats to support the health and wellness of the adults in your congregation.
*Adult education discussions that focus on different aspects of wellness use Living Compass Points as discussion starters.
*Living Compass Weekly Words of Wellness can be placed in your parish newsletter or as discussion starters for weekly adult education gatherings or any creative way that would benefit your group.
*Living Compass's signature program, the six-session Living Compass Adult Faith & Wellness program can be offered several times a year. This can be delivered in a flexible large group adult education format or in more intensive small group setting. Individuals use a personal workbook and facilitators use the Living Compass Facilitator Guide to help them along the way.
The Living Compass Adult Faith & Wellness six week program has been adapted for use in churches in the following formats:
- Six week Lenten Study
- Sunday morning or mid-week Adult Formation
- Personal study for congregants
- In conjunction with pastoral care with clergy
- Men's group curriculum
- Group study in homes
- Offered to the parish several times a year for any adults in congregation
- Niche' groups in the congregation: newly retired, new parents, recently divorced, grief group, parents of teens, new to parish, etc.
- Vestry leadership enhancement for Vestry meetings
- Six month program that meets once a month to allow more time to reflect and work on FAITH steps